Over the course of 23 years in business, we can’t even begin to tell you how many clients ask our opinion on the most effective promotional products. We love that question! Any way we can help, we focus all our efforts in providing you the most effective product to market your company.
Our Goal is to find a promotional product that is just right for you!
So what IS the most effective promotional product in the market today? That’s a tough question because there is not just ONE specific answer. Products that prove effective for one company may not be for another. It depends heavily on your target market. There is one secret tip to all promotional product success that is true for any company/organization; and you will find that tip at the end of this article if you continue reading!
Here are Wearable Imaging’s top 5 promotional products that are found to be the most successful when targeting a general audience:
- Embroidered or screened Shirts– Arguably are one of the most effective products to raise brand awareness turning your potential customer into living billboards. However, you must put effort into finding your customer a quality shirt. We all know the difference between a lame give-away T-shirt that will hang in the closet forever never to be worn and a legitimately cool shirt with quality material and a sleek design. Take some time in making it right and it will work for you. Check out this quality shirt available for order at Wearable Imaging.
- Promotional Bags– Are very similar to T-shirts in that they have a lot of impact if done right. No one wants to carry around a promotional bag that looks dorky and is poorly made. Ensure your customers use that bag by giving them a quality product. They are very effective at tradeshows , as everyone sees you walking around on the trade show floor. Also school campuses. We love our tote bags, try them out yourself!
- Pens- Writing utensils– In general, are the most common promotional product we see, simply because they are very effective. However, that means you have to make yours stand out above all others. Don’t buy a pen that will run out of ink the first time someone uses it. It will end up in the trash and you’ll just be wasting your money and making a negative impact on your customer. Be the company that hands out quality pens that customers are still using years down the road. In particular, Bic Pens seem to have the best success. Our pens don’t run out of ink, see for yourself!
- USB Drives– It’s simple, we live in a digital age, we store everything digitally. Extra storage is always needed. A lot of people are not aware that you can print a logo on a USB drives. It’s a great choice because often times USB’s are used in public settings. A USB is one promotional product that would never be thrown away and can be used over and over. Live in the now, hand them out at your next tradeshow!
- Drink ware – Who doesn’t need a new coffee mug? Year after year imprinted drink ware continues to be one of the most popular promotional products. Printed coffee mugs have also been around forever. You most commonly see the one color basic imprint then you have the really creative designs that make the mug stand out. Make your coffee the favorite mug to drink from every morning by designing a cool logo and putting it on a unique design. We love our coffee mugs, we use them every morning!
These are just a few successful products in reaching the general masses. Products that are tailored to a specific audience work even better when you can get creative, but if you want a safe bet, you can’t go wrong with these top five.
Ok …Ready for your secret tip? Here it is:
Do you want to hand out a product that will not only get your business noticed but also be used on a daily basis? Take a look at the five products listed in this article, what do they have in common? All five items are used on a daily basis! Customers won’t give away what they can use. Don’t give them extra clutter that they will ether throw away or give to some one else.
Give your prospects a promotional product with a purpose!
Give Wearable Imaging a call…
We Design Creative Strategies To Get Your Business Noticed!
Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook.