In today’s day and age, it is almost impossible to believe you can keep up with industry competition without strategic promotional product usage. Companies have gone so far as to develop a marketing department to develop a promotional product plan. Time after time it has been proven that promotional products have a very positive effect on the consumer’s purchasing thought process and generate more thought-out, focused buzz than regular advertising will generate. Promotional product companies do not need to sell you on the effectiveness, the numbers speak for themselves.
1. Eight in 10 consumers own between one and 10 promotional products. Fifty-three percent use a promotional product at least once a week. Six in 10 keep promotional products up to two years.
2. Before receiving a promotional product, 55 % of users have previously done business with the advertiser. After receiving a promotional product, this was increased to 85 %.
3. Consumers hang on to promotional products on average of 6.6 months.
4. 48 % of consumers would like to receive promotional products more often.
5. Adding a promotional product to the media mix increases the effectiveness of other media by up to 44 %.
6. Promotional products draw as many as 500 % more referrals from satisfied customers than an appeal letter alone.
7. 91% of consumers have at least one promotional product in their kitchen, 74 % have at least one in their workspace and 55% have at least one in their bedroom.
8. Only one in five will trash an unwanted promotional product.
10. 53% of the time, promotional products create a more favorable impression of the advertiser.
There are many more facts to support this theory that promotional products are one of the most effective ways to reach your audience and new audiences alike. Research shows why the promotional product industry is booming today more than ever .
Is it time to take your company’s promotional efforts more seriously and consider investing in a creative strategy? If executed correctly it can make your company stand out above competitors and send your success soaring to the top.
“5 Ways to Separate your Business Brand From the Pack!” Build a Foundation of Success
Get your FREE Report today and arm yourself with insightful research, take a step back and try fresh, or even daring, ideas.
Wearable Imaging specializes in designing creative strategies to get your business noticed, and finding just the right promotional product or corporate gift to fit your vision and stay within budget.
Watch our YouTube video to learn more about how Wearable Imaging will get your brand noticed.