The anxiousness and excitement of taking a vacation that you have been waiting for fills every inch of your body. All your thoughts are on everything positive: fun activities, perhaps a dip in the pool, sun in your eyes or even that downtime your body has been craving. Jet lag? You tell yourself “Forget about it!”
Except you can’t forget about it. Those physical effects that occur when you change a time zone can be overwhelming and sometimes bog down your vacation for a day or two. And you have waited too long to have anything bog down your vacation!
Don’t worry, here are a few tricks to help soften those pesky jet lag symptoms:
- Earplugs. If you don’t own a pair, get a pair! They are fantastic at helping ease the pain of crying babies and loud talkers.
- Eye Mask. How many times have you seen an eye mask in the store and think “When will I use this?” Oh, you’ll want it when the flight attendant leaves the lights on in the cabin or the person next to you has their reading light on or even when a bright phone or laptop shines in your eyes. Eye masks are vital to helping you get a little shut eye on the airplane.
- Travel blanket. We all like to be cozy and comfortable when we travel and let’s face it, airplanes aren’t exactly cozy or comfortable. So making your space as comfy as possible is vital. You don’t know what the temperature is going to be like in the cabin, be prepared and bring a travel blanket.
- Reusable Water Bottle. The way we travel has changed. We aren’t allowed to bring liquid through the check points any more. But did you know that you can bring an empty water bottle? Did you also know that there are water fountains throughout the airport? Fill up your reusable water bottle and always be hydrated on your trip!
- 3-in-1 Travel Pillow. Most airlines don’t even give out blankets and pillows any more. And if they do, the statistics on how many germs they carry are scary. Having your own travel pillow keeps you healthy and comfortable.
I know what you are thinking, “This seems like a lot of stuff”, right? But it really isn’t.
There’s a side zip storage pocket in the 3-in-1 pillow that is great for storing your ear plugs and eye mask then tuck that pillow, travel blanket and reusable water bottle into your carry on and before you know it, you are on your exciting trip, the jet lag hasn’t consumed you and you’ll have no regrets for not following these tips.
“5 Ways to Separate your Business Brand From the Pack!” Build a Foundation of Success
» Get your FREE Report today and arm yourself with insightful research, take a step back and try fresh, or even daring, ideas.
Wearable Imaging specializes in designing creative strategies to get your business noticed, and finding just the right promotional product or corporate gift to fit your vision and stay within budget.
Watch our YouTube video to learn more about how Wearable Imaging will get your brand noticed.