Wearable Imaging’s charity of choice, Alzheimer’s Orange County, made an amazing impact on the lives of so many people in 2016.
10 Ways Alzheimer’s Orange County Made A Difference in 2016
- Alzheimer’s Orange County opened a new adult day center, South County Adult Day Services.This day center provides social and healthcare services to Orange County’s older and disabled adults, giving a much deserved break to their caregivers!
- Last year Alzheimer’s Orange County taught 25,453 people how to properly care for loved ones affected by Alzheimer’s or dementia, at their roughly 500 FREE community education events.
- 6,750 Orange County residents received help from Alzheimer’s Orange County’s 24/7 Helpline.
- 4,286 caregivers were provided comfort and assistance through Alzheimer Orange County’s 40 support groups.
- Alzheimer’s Orange County’s expert social workers provided personalized consultations to 1,840 individuals affected by Alzheimer’s and their loved ones, to help them take the next steps.
- The many engagement programs offered by Alzheimer’s Orange County provided social opportunities to 1,377 participants affected by memory loss.
- The Memories in the Making® program helped roughly 400 participants explore memories and emotion through an interactive art experience.
- Alzheimer’s Orange County’s team engaged with 289 local elected officials in Southern California to rally support for legislative actions for Alzheimer’s programs and research funding. They also advocated for Alzheimer’s research and support in Sacramento and Washington D.C.
- They worked with local research companies and universities to educate the community about the importance of local clinical trials in order to work towards a cure for Alzheimer’s.
- Alzheimer’s Orange County placed a total of 5,673 calls to educate Orange County doctors about Alzheimer’s diagnosis and treatment resources.
Build a Foundation of Success
“5 Ways to Separate your Business Brand From the Pack!”
Get your FREE Report today and arm yourself with insightful research, take a step back and try fresh, or even daring, ideas.
Wearable Imaging specializes in designing creative strategies to get your business noticed, and finding just the right promotional product or corporate gift to fit your vision and stay within budget.
Watch our YouTube video to learn more about how Wearable Imaging will get your brand noticed.