September is Alzheimer’s Awareness Month! Here’s some valuable information you should know about the early stages of Alzheimer’s…
10 Early Symptoms of Alzheimer’s Disease
Mild forgetfulness can be a normal part of the aging process. But when memory problems begin to seriously affect daily life, they could be early signs of Alzheimer’s disease or another dementia. Here are some of the early warning signs:
- Memory loss that disrupts daily life
- Difficulty making plans or solving problems
- Forgetting how to do familiar, every day tasks
- Confusion of dates, times and places
- Trouble with spatial relationships
- New trouble with words when speaking or writing
- Misplacing objects and the inability to retrace your steps
- Poor judgement and the need to rely on others to make decisions and answer questions
- Withdrawal from social situations and difficulty initiating activities
- Mood swings and changes in personality
Alzheimer’s Orange County has launched a #GoBlueOC Campaign to spread awareness for Alzheimer’s in our local community.
Want to join the movement? Click here to download the Go Blue Social Media Toolkit!
Schedule your strategy appointment with our President Robin Richter. She would love to personally connect with you!
Phone: (949) 888-7837