Merry Christmas! Here are some fun facts to share with the family!
10 Christmas Fun Facts!
- Letters sent to Santa through the U.S. Postal Service will end up in Santa Claus, Indiana — not the North Pole!
- Believe it or not, telling scary stories is an age-old Christmas tradition, that has subsided over the last 100 years.
- Looking for a good cause for your Christmas tree after the festivities are over? Check out your local zoo! They may accept your tree as animal food!
- Irving Berlin’s “White Christmas” is one of the best-selling songs in all of music history. More than 100 million copies were sold over the years!
- Donald Duck cartoons have been a huge part of Christmas traditions in Sweden since 1960.
- Paul McCartney makes almost half a million dollars from his song “Wonderful Christmastime” every year!
- On Christmas in 1914, during the first World War, Germany and the United Kingdom took a break from fighting to decorate their forts, give gifts and enjoy some football.
- You have to reuse a fake tree for 20 years in a row for it to be more environmentally than buying a real tree.
- Christmas is sometimes abbreviated to X-mas because the Greek letter “X” is short for the word Christ.
- Retail loves Christmas. 1/6 of all American transactions take place during Christmastime!
Build a Foundation of Success
“5 Ways to Separate your Business Brand From the Pack!”
Get your FREE Report today and arm yourself with insightful research, take a step back and try fresh, or even daring, ideas.
Wearable Imaging specializes in designing creative strategies to get your business noticed, and finding just the right promotional product or corporate gift to fit your vision and stay within budget.
Watch our YouTube video to learn more about how Wearable Imaging will get your brand noticed.